No products in the basket.
How we try to give you the best Lekker Experience:
At Lekker Bikes we want you to be thrilled with your new bike and/or accessory! If this is not the case, whatever the reason might be, we will try to fix this. Whether you are simply not satisfied with our product or it has been delivered with damage, in either case we know that this is not ideal. See below on how we will to make it up to you:
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 2 year guarantee on our frames.
- At least 2 years guarantee on all components. This does not include flat tires.
- Our Lekker crew will process your order within 24h.
- We always aim to get your bike to you within 5 days. A bike is rather large and not very easy to pack, so sometimes it might take longer. With our Track & Trace number send via email, you can always be sure when your item is going to be delivered.
- If you ordered your bike “98% assembled”, the delivery time will be between the 5-7 working days. Our qualified mechanics will work to put your bike together as soon as possible and send it out from one of our stores.
- In case of return; this is only possible when the bike is unused and in its original packaging. Our customer service would love to help you further with this issue. The return shipping fees will be your responsibility.
- In case of damage; unfortunately there is chance that the bike box has been shaken or tossed during delivery. If the bike arrives damaged, we would love to help you out and pick up the bike. In 90% of all cases, you will receive your new bike in 14 days.
Expect premium service, because we love that!
To keep the selling price and the shipping costs as low as possible we offer you 2 options:
85% – Smaller box, lower shipping costs.
You will need to assemble the front wheel, pedals, steering and seat yourself. You also need to check the brakes and gear system. You can see our assembly video over here: Click here.
98% – Full roadworthy bike delivered to your home.
Easy, fast and reassuringly assembled by a qualified mechanic. We will always advice this type of shipping, as building a fresh bicycle can be a bit tricky, and we want you to experience your new Lekker Bicycle the best possible way.
Both options have their benefits. We like to emphasize that the “85%” bikes must be assembled by a skilled mechanic or someone with good technical understanding. If there is damage caused by incorrect assembly, it will not be covered by our guarantee. Besides this, it could also make the bike unsafe to ride. Do not neglect to maintain your Lekker bike after buying it. Make sure to check the chain every so often and bring your bike to a mechanic once every 6 months. Your bike will be exposed to different kinds of weather and will find its way through many rough roads. A bit of love and care will extend the life of your bike! And who doesn’t love the feeling freshly inflated tires?
So about warranty, let’s fill you in..
We offer a 2 year guarantee on our frames. We also give 2 years on the components of our different models on the day of purchase. This guarantee is only for replaceable components. Unfortunately our warranty is not transferable and can only be used by the original buyer of a Lekker product. If you want to use the warranty, please ensure you have your receipt and go the original shop in which you made your purchase.
There are cases where our warranty is void. Our guarantee does not cover wear and tear, incorrect assembly or maintenance. There is no warranty in case of; damage caused by accidents, improper use or negligence. Also in case of changes made to the original design.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team are always happy to help!