Are you interested in leasing a bicycle through your employer?
We can help!
Available for Dutch residents only
Your LEKKER company ebike
How it works
Your employer enters into an agreement with a lease-a-bike. This is arranged free of charge within a week.
You receive a link from your employer. Register and wait for permission and the conditions that your employer sets for choosing a LEKKER lease bike.
You receive a personal code.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you provide the following information:
- Your name, address details and name of the company you work for.
- The personal code you received from Lease-a-bike
- The bike you are interested in (please be specific; what color, frame size, battery size and accessories such as kickstand, lock, front or rear rack etc)
- Which maintenance package you wish to include (this maintenance can take place at any affiliated bicycle repair shop)
- Whether you want to pick up the bike in our Amsterdam showroom, or have it delivered to your home address.